Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Talking Face Features in the Show Designer
Star 
For anyone planning to use Talking faces in a display, just letting you know we have added a few new features to the Show Designer for these :
  • Utility to quickly create a talking face item. It creates all required segments/channels and does the LipSync configuration.
  • Provision for Eyes Open/ Eyes Closed and Face outline
  • Option to automatically create events to blink eyes.
  • Built-in Talking Face items in the Visualisation(see screen shot)
These features will be available in this years software release. Initial version will be available shortly.

just tried out graphic equaliser effect and it doesn't seem to work properly or follow any of my tracks, the left hand side just lights up lots and the rest seems delayed or random...... Sad

also one of the colours is stuck on green

also had trouble with it saying my licence had expired, had to copy my old config file in to fix

will this still be a problem when the 64bit comes out?
The effect works OK on all the music tracks we tried. The left side are the lower frequencies which are often stronger. We did consider filtering these lower frequencies out but have left them in for now. Trying a different number of bars sometimes helps as frequencies are then grouped together differently. The effect will default to random if the audio file not a standard format wav file.

The Show Designer will now run as a 64-bit process on 64-bit systems. The installer still installs to Program Files(x86) at present but this will not stop it running as 64-bit.

I will look into the licensing.
well i cant get it to work properly on any of the 6 tracks i have tried so far, and also now i have noticed that since the software update my basic pixels effects like fade up and down will not save, so when i return to the program and load my show/s the pixel programming is gone
Please email us directly with any problems giving full description of any problem so that we can look into it.

Kind Regards
Jane
you need me to copy and paste this into an email to get a solution? really??
Just added the latest software release (V3.2.0) to the Website.
Changes include:
  • Bug Fixes and various changes to optimise performance.
  • Implode/Explode/Zoom In/Zoom Out Transitions for Pixel Effects.
  • Pixel Mask to allow masked overlaying of Pixel Effects on Pixel Grids/Trees  (e.g. Display a Ribbon over the top of another colour or colour effect.
  • Countdown Timer for Pixel Grids. (Includes Countdown Example in File/Sample Shows menu)
  • Option to Suppress Event Building of Pixel Effects. This allows very long pixel effects  to be created (e.g. 30 Minute Countdown) and can be used to reduce Show Designer memory usage and file size on larger shows. If this feature is used the file must currently be exported to a .shp file for use in the Show Player. Timings of effects using this feature may also not be quite as accurate as they are calculated on the fly in the Show Designer.
  • Spectrum Analyzer added to WaveForm display (for compatible .wav audio files)
  • Updated User Manual - The user manual has lagged behind the Software Releases for the last few years. But is now up-to-date and includes all features added for this release. The manual can be found in the File/Help menu.
If anyone finds any issues please contact us by email or through the website so we can resolve them quickly as we do not always check the forum.
thank you, great work Smile