Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Copy and paste
Exclamation 
Hello everyone, this is my first post, so please excuse my lack of knowledge.

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to cut a segment from one display sequence and paste into another?
This would save me a huge amount of time and effort of it is possible to do this
Hi
I don't know if it's possible to cut and paste from one show to another, but I think you can repeat the sequences in the same show by doing that. You've posted this question when most people have probably packed up their gear for the next 9 months. So, if that's the case you may not get a positive answer soon. The guys at synchrolight may be able to give you a reply soon, but this forum is normally a 'self help' type platform. I've still got all my gear lying around in my garage as I'm 'supposed' to be working on an addition to the Christmas display for this year coming. If I have the chance, I'll have a play with a couple of shows to see if it can be done. Personally I think you'd be quicker trying for yourself, also it's a good way of learning the software.
Hope that's not too negative reply.
Regards
Sandy
Thanks for the reply,
This is my first attempt at doing something like this hence the time of year that I'm starting it.
After I posted the question, I had a play with the software and found that if you open two shows at the same time, you can copy from one and paste to the other, So answering my own question!
Thank you again for your reply.