Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video's and show player
Hi couple of questions, first an easy one, what's the best way to send a video for Syncrolight FB/web page? via an e mail, youTube link etc.?

Secondly I have my show player set up for "Interactive" with the show selector and show scheduled to run from 1700 - 2000. Yesterday I had quite few people come and watch all went ok. Tonight all was working fine and the schedule began as it should, I left it to get on with it but no one used the show selector today. At 1900 ish I went to check and a message on the laptop said "Show player has stopped working" I clicked OK and show player closed down. I got it restarted although it hadn't saved the schedule or show list so I had to re input them. I have had issues saving the schedule but I think it saved ok this time. any idea why show player would stop working?

Phil
Phil,

I have found one issue with saving schedules in the latest version. It can cause issues if you save the schedule to the same directory as the shows themselves. So when you create a new show player schedule save it to a different directory to the one your shows are in.

Craig.