Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
show designer out or memory error
Sad 
hi again,

i keep getting an out of memory error now since ive started with pixels. and the program lags very much also.

this highest ive seen the memory usage go in task manager is 600mb or so......i have 16GB memory total in this laptop so cannot see why this comes up.

every other program i use runs fine.

is there a way to improve performance, as now im stuck again Sad

thanks
Hi Daniel,

Sorry no one was able to take your phone call earlier, everyone was out at lunch.

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. Pixels effects do use considerable memory. Can you tell us how many pixels you are programming and what effects you are using, that would help us advise you better and help identify any issues.

Thanks

Craig.
2400 pixels

so far i have just added a snow effect across them all and i get this error

song is 3 minutes 48 seconds long
Thanks Daniel, we'll investigate and get back to you ASAP.
Hi Daniel,

We have identified an issue with the visualisation that may be causing the error you are seeing.
I will email you an updated version tomorrow for you to try.

Craig.
(02-10-2017, 07:43 PM)ForumAdmin Wrote: Hi Daniel,

We have identified an issue with the visualisation that may be causing the error you are seeing.
I will email you an updated version tomorrow for you to try.

Craig.

hi, it happens with that closed, tried on my laptop and pc, both high spec and both plough through any other programs/software. it happens straight away if you try to scroll down the list of pixels. both running win10 pro

And i have tried new layout without music too, does the same soon as i add the 2400 pixel tree, obviously it must run fine at some point as the controller can support many more pixels than that
This issue should be resolved in version 3.00.04 Which can be downloaded from the software page of our website. 

If anyone else experiences this issue please let us know.

Jane
Syncrolight
worked great for me  Smile
thank you

just waiting on a response to my other email to craig now Wink