Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest software and Lip Sync
Hi
I have downloaded the latest software version and am already working on 4 "Singing Trees". I have the configuration done and worked out how to produce short a lip synced sequence. I cannot find in the user guide any reference to the lip sync effect, so a couple of questions if someone could assist me.
1. Is it possible to use the Shuffle  buttons on a sequence to adjust the timing? It didn't seem to work when I tried.
2. Does it take punctuation into account? Sometimes there is a fractionally longer gap between words which then puts the timing out.
3. During a song some words/ notes are held longer than others so " Joy to the World" becomes "Joy to the Woooorld" is there a way to do this other than as I just typed it.

That's all for now, loving the new software, any chance of a video guide or an additional bit for the user guide re lip sync?

Many thanks
Phil
Hi Phil

The user manual has not been updated yet for the new features.

No it does not take but punctuation.  But if you put additional spaces between words if you need longer gaps.

Some words may need to be spelt phonetically and you need to break down sentences into individual words to get the timings correct were one word spoken slower or more exaggerated than the others.  Also you may need to zoom the top grid to make it easier to do individual words.

Shuffle does work or you can use Control and left or right arrow.  But if the part you are trying to move is against another you will need to move both as they will not overlap.

Jane
(04-09-2017, 09:15 AM)Jane Wrote: Hi Phil

The user manual has not been updated yet for the new features.

No it does not take but punctuation.  But if you put additional spaces between words if you need longer gaps.

Some words may need to be spelt phonetically and you need to break down sentences into individual words to get the timings correct were one word spoken slower or more exaggerated than the others.  Also you may need to zoom the top grid to make it easier to do individual words.

Shuffle does work or you can use Control and left or right arrow.  But if the part you are trying to move is against another you will need to move both as they will not overlap.

Jane

Thanks Jane that is great, I will get on with it now, lots to do might be ready for xmas!! Wink
P.S. templates arrived today, looking good
Phil