Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my singing tree face
this is a homebuilt singing face in the shape of a christmas tree similar to those seen on youtube but i marked out, cut and drilled all the holes in this board completley from scratch to my specs
used syncrolight's static light sets cut down to fit eah section and 1 dc08 controller,
tell me what you think of it Smile
https://youtu.be/P5O6Ki9-RDg
A lot of time and effort (as well as thought!) went into that mate. Looks good. Nice to see other peoples ideas coming into fruition. I'll post a video of a prototype Star I put in the back garden to try out at Christmas. Might give you more ideas.

Sandy
(10-02-2017, 07:29 PM)sandy123 Wrote: A lot of time and effort (as well as thought!) went into that mate. Looks good. Nice to see other peoples ideas coming into fruition. I'll post a video of a prototype Star I put in the back garden to try out at Christmas. Might give you more ideas.

Sandy

thanks Smile ! 
i have other singing face ideas that i might be making prototypes of soon to go along with this tree, 
cool ill check it out!
That looks great. You obviously put a lot of hard work into getting that looking so good.
(27-02-2017, 08:17 AM)TomP Wrote: That looks great. You obviously put a lot of hard work into getting that looking so good.

thanksSmile its taken me a couple of years to build my lightshow up and this year is going to be a big year for it when i finally set it all up properly for the first time. 
im going to be developing some new singing face ideas soon.