Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XLights
Hi All
Very new to this but wondering if there is anyway I can use xlights with my syncrolights controllers I have a mate in the states that does synchronisation on a big scale but uses this package. Just wondering if the syncrolights controllers are compatible if so does anyone know what settings I need to use to make them work on xlights.?
He's telling me if I can get it to work he can save me many hours of setup and design timeSmile
Thanks
Hi
You can try using the LOR settings on xLights software. The LOR Controllers use RS485 network communications. The xLight software covers LOR and DMX Controllers
Might work!!!???? Don't think you've got much to lose, other than some time trying it

Regards
Sandy
Our Syncrolight controllers use our own protocol, not DMX, so will only work with our own software.

Within the Show Designer you can use DMX based controllers (with the professional licence) by creating a DMX network and using one of the supported DMX interface leads/devices.

Craig.
Hi does the ethernet conrtoller also use this same protocol?
Thanks
Yes the Ethernet Pixel Controller uses our own protocol and can only be used with our range of Software Applications.
Craig.
Craig can I use the pre sequence songs from LOR on your show player to save me a lot of time programming the songs for my 4 singing xmas tree faces or will your team of geniuses be offering us something that will work for our shows. There are a lot of your customers that just don't have the ability or time please help us computer novices