Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year Show
Every Year since we have been using Syncrolight, I have done a special new years show which normally have a show lasting 30 mins or so. 

I don't know if I am mad or anything but it takes about a week to mix the music together then around 2-3 weeks to program the show.
Yes sequencing a show does take time. Here are a few tips.

- If you have more than a couple of controllers be sure to use the Advanced show mode which gives you an upper and lower grid. Work on the lower grid when you need control of individual segments or the top grid to control all segments or apply effects on a Display Item. Also ensure you group your channels into Display Items and Segments correctly according to your actual layout.

- Work on a section of music at a time and use the Beat insertion tool to insert beat lines, then align your events to these beat lines.

- Depending on the music, displaying the Waveform graph (View /Top Grid/ Wave Form) sometimes helps.
Hey ya :Smile

Sorry for the late reply, Been super busy etc.

I do use advanced and so does my father inlaw. 

We've got into a routine of when programming we dont group the lights as such but we section our programming to start with sections ie, windows, Blowmoulds filled with strings, Rgb etc first then we move onto the next part and so fourth. I think its taken us a few years to master the programming.