Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sp10 showplayer problem
Hi fellow light show guy an girls 
I have a sp10 showplayer with the button on the front I removed the front plate to get inside an some how managed to disconnect the 4 wires red black an 2 blue to the bottom an for the life of me I can’t ember which way round they go ?any help / pics would be a great help. Also if I was to expand my show can I just add more controllers to the showplayer an if so how do I go about this ? 

Best regards 
Chris
Red is led +
Black is led -
The 2 wires the same colour are the button.
Connect to the respective pins on the PCB.
Button wires can be either way around.

Yes you can connect any of our RS485 controllers to the SP10 (Eg. DC08,DC08 plug and play, AC08,DC24). Controllers connect in a daisy chain fashion to the RS485 terminals on the SP10. With the factory defaults extra controllers will copy the SP10. You can change device IDs and shows with our software to control channels individually.

Craig
(04-12-2023, 10:43 PM)Craig Wrote: Red is led +
Black is led -
The 2 wires the same colour are the button.
Connect to the respective pins on the PCB.
Button wires can be either way around.

Yes you can connect any of our RS485 controllers to the SP10 (Eg. DC08,DC08 plug and play, AC08,DC24). Controllers connect in a daisy chain fashion to the RS485 terminals on the SP10.  With the factory defaults extra controllers will copy the SP10. You can change device IDs and shows with our software to control channels individually.

Craig
Thank you for your help I’ll give it a try when I get home