Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting singing pumpkins
Hey guys, 

I've received both my singing 4ft pumpkins but I'm a little confused on connecting them. It's probably dead easy, I've just got home from work tired and eager to play with them. Where do I connect the RS485 USB to control them with the computer and where do I connect data cable so both controllers are speaking with each other.

Cheers guys
We provide the ready made faces with plug and play data cables. We also included a tail cable and 1m data extension cable also. If you have a USB-RS485 with bare wires, wire this to the data tail (A,B,GND wiring colours should be on the packet). You can then connect this data tail to one face. Then use the 1m plug and play cable to connect the other data cable on the 1st face to the 2nd face.

Craig
(19-08-2023, 08:11 PM)Craig Wrote: We provide the ready made faces with plug and play data cables. We also included a tail cable and 1m data extension cable also. If you have a USB-RS485 with bare wires, wire this to the data tail (A,B,GND wiring colours should be on the packet). You can then connect  this data tail to one face. Then use the 1m plug and play cable to connect the other data cable on the 1st face to the 2nd face.

Craig

Thanks Craig, I got there in the end. Was definitely a mix of being eager, tired and hungry that confused me.