Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
show player not working
Video 
hi, i set up shows in show player and all worked fine.  as soon as i make any changes (eg start time or add a new show) the show player only plays the first show then stops.  i have checked it is set to play continuously and all tracks are valid with correct music links.  the only way i fixed this was to reinstall software.  it then worked… until i changed the start time.  then back to just playing the first track and stopping.
Do all tracks play through when the mode is set to Play continuous (rather than via a schedule)?

Please email us a screen shot of your schedule and confirm if you are using the latest version of the software.

Thanks

Craig.
(15-12-2022, 06:04 PM)ForumAdmin Wrote: Do all tracks play through when the mode is set to Play continuous (rather than via a schedule)?

Please email us a screen shot of your schedule and confirm if you are using the latest version of the software.

Thanks

Craig.

This happens if there is only one song in the list or many songs.  The only workaround is to remove all songs and schedules and then add them and rebuild schedules every time you change anything.  Frustrating!  No they didnt play on continuus either.

(20-12-2022, 12:46 AM)clivehawees Wrote:
(15-12-2022, 06:04 PM)ForumAdmin Wrote: Do all tracks play through when the mode is set to Play continuous (rather than via a schedule)?

Thanks

Craig.

This happens if there is only one song in the list or many songs.  The only workaround is to remove all songs and schedules and then add them and rebuild schedules every time you change anything.  Frustrating!  No they didnt play on continuus either.

PS yes it is the latest version of the software as I reinstalled to get it working until i realised you could delete the shows and re add as a workaround