Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mega trees
Is there anywhere in the uk to get a mega tree framework or at the very least the top piece to hang the  lights from?
We have been trying to make these in the UK for years, but they always work out too expensive to make in UK. Many of our customers just use a frying pan with handle removed and holes drilled.

We have CNC capability in-house now, so can possibly make you something cheaply. Let us know the size and number of holes and center hole shape/size you need and we can look into it.

Craig.
(15-01-2022, 09:14 AM)Craig Wrote: We have been trying to make these in the UK for years, but they always work out too expensive to make in UK. Many of our customers just use a frying pan with handle removed and holes drilled.

We have CNC capability in-house now, so can possibly make you something cheaply. Let us know the size and number of holes and center hole shape/size you need and we can look into it.

Craig.
Thanks Craig, not sure how I’m going to do it yet. 

Was thinking about a 3m scaffolding pole inside a square concrete base and maybe 5ft round at the bottom. It will be placed on my monoblock drive so would probably need to rawlplug some hooks into the blocks to take the pixel tape which would probably be connected to the hooks with a short bungee cord to give some cushion against wind movement. I was thinking 360deg so not sure how many strips of pixels and the proper spacing, which I assume would affect the size of top plate and how many holes it had? The frying pan idea sounds good though and I do have a welder to fix it to the top of the pole.

Given the lack of availability of this stuff I would think there is a great opportunity here for someone like yourself to design something like this