Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
show Builder question
Hi
With my improved layout for xmas this year I thought I'd try you new show builder, and have tried the two free shows and very pleased with the results.
I have one item in my display which I have called "Fan", basically it is six strings fanning out from the top, each string has two sets of led lights. On my configurator I had set this a Item = Fan, segments = 6 and each segment with 2 channels. However when I built it in Show Builder (I didn't upload my design) I couldn't see how to add channels to each segment, so instead put 12 segments, this worked fine but I had to change my configurator and visualisation to reflect this. So my question is, is it possible to add more than one channel to a segment in show builder and if so how?

Phil
Phil,

You can add multiple channels to a segment in Show Builder Wizard by selecting multiple colours.

For example select Red and Green in the Wizard

Be sure to select "Segment contains ALL selected colours"

When the show is built each Segment in that Display Item will contain 2 Channels (in this case one for Red lights and one for Green lights).

Hope that answers your question.

Note also that once you have purchased a show you can rebuild it 5 times within 5 days of purchase. This allows you time to make changes to your layout etc and rebuild.

Craig.
Does the show builder include Ethernet lights too? As when i download a free show the Ethernet controller is blacked out
The show builder does not support the Ethernet controller and pixels at the moment.
(05-11-2016, 08:53 AM)Craig Wrote: Phil,

You can add multiple channels to a segment in Show Builder Wizard by selecting multiple colours.

For example select Red and Green in the Wizard

Be sure to select "Segment contains ALL selected colours"

When the show is built each Segment in that Display Item will contain 2 Channels (in this case one for Red lights and one for Green lights).

Hope that answers your question.

Note also that once you have purchased a show you can rebuild it 5 times within 5 days of purchase.  This allows you time to make changes to your layout etc and rebuild.

Craig.
Craig
Thanks that should solve the problem. Thank you very much
Phil