Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Singing pumpkin faces and Ghostbusters ready to go sequence
Hi

I have download the ghostbusters ready to go sequence.

When displaying the visualisation file the eyes on the faces appear to be different to pictures/documentation I have seen elsewhere.

They seem to have two rows of lights at the bottom line of the triangle eye. Is this just a visualisation thing?

Can anyone provide a diagram as to how each segment of these faces are wired to contollers? I cant work out how each face uses the 7 channels.

TIA
The visualisation is generic as there are several ways of building the eyes (1) complete eyes only (only eyes open) flash the eyes to blink (2) seperate sections for eyes open and eyes closed ( blink is done by turning eyes open off and eyed closed on. (3) seperate eyes open and eyes closed, but the bottom line of lights (eyes closed) is used for both eyes open and eyes closed. (Blink is done by turning eyes open off and on, whilst leaving eyes closed on).

The visualisation contains seperate complete eye (eyes open) section and seperate eyes closed sections (type 2 above). If you want the visualisation to look correct, edit the lipsync settings (double click on a lipsync event and select the configuration tab). You will notice that the eyes open configuration is set to illuminate both eyes open and eyes closed (type 3 above), remove eyes closed, rebuild all events, and the visualisation will be correct. Depending on how you wire the segments, you may need to add this back when running with your built face.
...and there was me thinking it was ready to go.....

No too worried about the visualization. Just wanted to make sure I put enough holes in the right place on the backing board and enough segments and wired the channels correctly
The sequence is ready to go for the wiring we recommend, type 3 in the description above.

You can always place lights in a rough shape on the floor and wire them to the controller to get an idea of what section is what before drilling and assembly.
(10-08-2021, 11:20 AM)Craig Wrote: The sequence is ready to go for the wiring we recommend, type 3 in the description above.

You can always place lights in a rough shape on the floor and wire them to the controller to get an idea of what section is what before drilling and assembly.

Thanks Craig