Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
show player stops , but lights stay on steady
Have a strange issue with show player 

has 4 x 30 second and 1 x 2 min show on loop , all plays well , turns on as scheduled ,  but at end animation stops and last seq freezes and stays on all night 

any help or pointers would be great 

thanks 

Undecided
(18-12-2020, 01:41 AM)shawnwales Wrote: Have a strange issue with show player 

has 4 x 30 second and 1 x 2 min show on loop , all plays well , turns on as scheduled ,  but at end animation stops and last seq freezes and stays on all night 

any help or pointers would be great 

thanks 

Undecided

i have the same issue when using show player 

there is a fix that works for me on every show increase it by 5-10 seconds but dont add any events (leave it blank)

that way the will turn off as will the lights 

any issues let me know 

kind regards 

Jack
thanks Jack , that makes sense ,  i changed the order of the shows , which may be the main cause of the sudden issue (  the one i now have last may well be filled to the end and the prev end show was not  )

cheers for the help
(18-12-2020, 05:19 PM)shawnwales Wrote: thanks Jack , that makes sense ,  i changed the order of the shows , which may be the main cause of the sudden issue (  the one i now have last may well be filled  to the end and the prev end show was not  )

cheers for the help

Hi Jack 

that didn't solve it , the problem is that show runner stops dead at 2300 and if its 1/2 way through a sequence , the sequence stops dead as well 

I must admit i assumed it would run to the end of the sequence / show it was playing then turn off
(19-12-2020, 12:30 AM)shawnwales Wrote:
(18-12-2020, 05:19 PM)shawnwales Wrote: thanks Jack , that makes sense ,  i changed the order of the shows , which may be the main cause of the sudden issue (  the one i now have last may well be filled  to the end and the prev end show was not  )

cheers for the help

Hi Jack 

that didn't solve it , the problem is that show runner stops dead at 2300 and if its 1/2 way through a sequence , the sequence stops dead as well 

I must admit i assumed it would run to the end of the sequence / show it was playing then turn off

Hi 

have you tried changing the time in which the schedule ends? try increasing it by 2-5 mins etc

what version of show player are you using?

the latest version is on the website (1st october 2020)

let me know 

kind regards 

jack
(19-12-2020, 01:18 PM)grigg Wrote:

cheers for the help

Hi Jack 

Hi 

have you tried changing the time in which the schedule ends? try increasing it by 2-5 mins etc

let me know 

kind regards 

jack
I have the same issue, probably cause by the show lengh with the schedule stop before the show end.
(20-12-2020, 10:50 AM)krissprolls Wrote:
(19-12-2020, 01:18 PM)grigg Wrote:

cheers for the help

Hi Jack 

Hi 

let me know 

kind regards 

jack
I have the same issue, probably cause by the show lengh with the schedule stop before the show end.
does it always stop on the same show?
I've got this too... Wherever the show is at the schedule end time it will stop dead. I get round this by going into the ethernet device manager and start/stop the test pattern.
 Only seem to have this issue with the ethernet controller, previous years with the DC controllers it would finish the show that was running at the end time.
(20-12-2020, 11:54 PM)cymglo Wrote: I've got this too... Wherever the show is at the schedule end time it will stop dead. I get round this by going into the ethernet device manager and start/stop the test pattern.
 Only seem to have this issue with the ethernet controller, previous years with the DC controllers it would finish the show that was running at the end time.

what mode do you have set in the scheduler? interactive,interval,manual or continuous?
(21-12-2020, 12:00 AM)grigg Wrote:
(20-12-2020, 11:54 PM)cymglo Wrote: I've got this too... Wherever the show is at the schedule end time it will stop dead. I get round this by going into the ethernet device manager and start/stop the test pattern.

what mode do you have set in the scheduler? interactive,interval,manual or continuous?

Got it set to continuous - 5 shows total of 09:10