Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WS2812 Strip on ethernet controller
Hi,

Sorry for all that questions but the first show is the harder.

I meet a problem with the ethernet controller and ws2812B strip,

The controller works fine and all the parameters are usable on the device discover manager.

But impossible to control the strip, only 3 led flashing alone...before drop everything, i think that i'm wrong but where ?

Thanks in advance

Christopher
For WS2812B, Set Pixel type to IC_2811 in the Ethernet controller configuration. Wire to the DAT output and not CLK, CLK is left empty.

Failing that it may be a bad strip. Be aware that there are lots of suppliers for these strips, some are made very cheaply and can be problematic.
All our Syncrolight strips and pixels are sourced from a professional manufacturer and are extensively tested with our controllers. If you have problems I suggest you try one of our strips.
(31-10-2016, 01:10 PM)ForumAdmin Wrote: For WS2812B, Set Pixel type to IC_2811 in the Ethernet controller configuration. Wire to the DAT output  and not CLK, CLK is left empty.

Failing that it may be a bad strip.  Be aware  that there are lots of suppliers for these strips, some are made very cheaply and can be problematic.
All our Syncrolight strips and pixels are sourced from a professional manufacturer and are extensively tested with our controllers. If you have problems I suggest you try one of our strips.

Big Grin It's work !! thanks !!