Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing shows
Hi

Does anyone share their SyncroLight shows?

I can see that there on Facebook i a lot who is sharing LOR shows, but as I read it they cannot be used in the Show designer software.
Is there any SyncroLight grops like the ones with LOR?

Could be cool if it is possible, it could give a newbie like me some help getting inspiration for my further shows.

I have looked at the offerd shows in the Showbuilder, and this is a great function.
We have considered sharing shows like others, but from our experience it can actually take you longer to modify someone else's to work on your display, than it would to create your own from scratch. Few displays are identical, which is the beauty of Show Builder, it creates a show to your layout.

Craig
I think as everyone's displays are different as Craig said I think you would end up having to modify so much it would take just as long.  Even the show builders ones I have used I have made a lot of changes to them.
(24-11-2020, 12:48 PM)Jesper Hansen Wrote: Hi

Does anyone share their SyncroLight shows?

I can see that there on Facebook i a lot who is sharing LOR shows, but as I read it they cannot be used in the Show designer software.
Is there any SyncroLight grops like the ones with LOR?

Could be cool if it is possible, it could give a newbie like me some help getting inspiration for my further shows.

I have looked at the offerd shows in the Showbuilder, and this is a great function.

As others have said it would take a fair bit of editing.  But I find its the syncronisation to the beats of the music that consume most time.  At least that art could potentially be of use and save time.  I sometimes copy sections forward in a show and copy the timings to a dummy track so that I have them as reference for repeated music sections which certainly saves a lot of time