Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent help required. Broken adaptor
Hi'
Having spent many hours getting lights ready for Halloween tomorrow, my 24vac 600mA adaptor for the plug and play lights has broken. Pin where the lights plug into it has broken off!! Anyone know where I could get a replacement in time for tomorrow (Monday ) night. Maplins maybe? I am in Farnham and have the day off to set the lights up.
Sorry to hear of this, it is annoying when this happens always when you don't need it to.

We do have an option on the Syncrolight website for collection from us in Fleet, Hampshire. Once we receive an order which is to be collected we would normally email when it is ready, but if you would like to collect at a specified time then if you call us then we can normally arrange it depending on the stock availability here.

Jane
Synchronised Lighting
(30-10-2016, 07:37 PM)Jane Wrote: Sorry to hear of this, it is annoying when this happens always when you don't need it to.

We do have an option on the Syncrolight website for collection from us in Fleet, Hampshire.  Once we receive an order which is to be collected we would normally email when it is ready, but if you would like to collect at a specified time then if you call us then we can normally arrange it depending on the stock availability here.  

Jane
Synchronised Lighting
Jane
Many thanks I will give you a call I the morning to arrange. Its this product code from the website "BS-24V-600mA" The AC version.
We do have some of those here. As we take the postage and packing off the collection option we can have one ready quickly for you so it would be possible to place your order and let us know you are on your way as won't need much time to have one ready, would only need to know so we can make sure someone is available.

Jane
Synchronised Lighting
(30-10-2016, 08:21 PM)Jane Wrote: We do have some of those here.  As we take the postage and packing off the collection option we can have one ready quickly for you so it would be possible to place your order and let us know you are on your way as won't need much time to have one ready, would only need to know so we can make sure someone is available.

Jane
Synchronised Lighting

I have placed the order and paid via the website. I will call in the morning before I leave and to check the address. Many thanks, couldn't let the grandchildren down!!
Phil