Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DMX Features
Hi,

Can you explain more DMX use on the show ?

Nothing works now (with RS485 cable and 1 devices only), i have put a XLR female connector on one of my old projector with wiring configuration :

White A for DMX +
Green B for DMX -
Black GND for DMX GND

In the software, i have a DMX network with the correct COM and baudrate (57200), the adress of my device is similar to my DMX adress on my device.

Thanks in advance
For DMX the baud rate needs to be 250000.

The Device id is not used for DMX.
The Channel Id is used to specify the DMX address (1 to 512).
(26-10-2016, 12:09 PM)ForumAdmin Wrote: For DMX the baud rate needs to be 250000.

The Device id is not used for DMX.
The Channel Id is used to specify the DMX address (1 to 512).

Thanks for your answer !

I'll try tonight

+
Thanks it's working !

Something strange, the light are blinking even if the ON is selected on the show with the correct baudrate.

With freestyler DMX and the same adaptor (Syncrolight USB - RS485) it's work fine without blinking.

I'll try some different test, the christmas show will be ! But have you an idea ?
(28-10-2016, 10:51 AM)krissprolls Wrote: Thanks it's working !

Something strange, the light are blinking even if the ON is selected on the show with the correct baudrate and the fade doesn't work

With freestyler DMX and the same adaptor (Syncrolight USB - RS485) it's work fine without blinking.

I'll try some different test, the christmas show will be ! But have you an idea ?
(29-10-2016, 06:25 PM)krissprolls Wrote:
(28-10-2016, 10:51 AM)krissprolls Wrote: Thanks it's working !

Something strange, the light are blinking even if the ON is selected on the show with the correct baudrate and the fade doesn't work

I try with different DMX devices and the results is the same, it's a software error (the syncrolight adaptor works fine, and devices too, and the test with a different software is good).

I have the last version of the show designer, do you have an idea ? (DMX is 50% of my show)

Thanks
I have emailed you an update for the latest adapter to try.
Thanks !!

It's work well with the update !!!