Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing DAT file
Hi, i have just copied all my synchrolight and show files to a laptop (so I can work on my shows without disturbing the wifes TV !!) all is working fine except in Show Designer when I highlight my RGB pixels section and right click then select "Patterns" I get an error message saying " .....\synchroLight\RGBPatternsLibrary.dat - File may be corrupt or missing" I am using an SD controller and can add my own sequences but not the patterns. If I use the PC where I originally installed everyting it all works fine and I can add patterns. Have I missed something in copying to the laptop?
Any help much appreciated.

Phil
(22-10-2016, 05:28 PM)magical46 Wrote: Hi, i have just copied all my synchrolight and show files to a laptop (so I can work on my shows without disturbing the wifes TV !!) all is working fine except in Show Designer when I highlight my RGB pixels section and right click then select "Patterns" I get an error message saying " .....\synchroLight\RGBPatternsLibrary.dat - File may be corrupt or missing" I am using an SD controller and can add my own sequences but not the patterns. If I use the PC where I originally installed everyting it all works fine and I can add patterns. Have I missed something in copying to the laptop?

Phil

Hi Phil,

Try reinstall properly the software on your laptop, then copy from the computer only your specific files (or all without this .dat file).

+
(24-10-2016, 09:48 AM)krissprolls Wrote:
(22-10-2016, 05:28 PM)magical46 Wrote: Hi, i have just copied all my synchrolight and show files to a laptop (so I can work on my shows without disturbing the wifes TV !!) all is working fine except in Show Designer when I highlight my RGB pixels section and right click then select "Patterns" I get an error message saying " .....\synchroLight\RGBPatternsLibrary.dat - File may be corrupt or missing" I am using an SD controller and can add my own sequences but not the patterns. If I use the PC where I originally installed everyting it all works fine and I can add patterns. Have I missed something in copying to the laptop?

Phil

Hi Phil,

Try reinstall properly the software on your laptop, then copy from the computer only your specific files (or all without this .dat file).

+
Thank you, that worked. Smile