Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom visuals
Hello,

Can anyone help me with how to make custom visuals for the visulization.

I have 

large merry Christmas (pixels)
2x candy canes (pixels)
Large animated singing reindeer.

Would like to get it all on the visulization first for programming

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you create a Pixel Item (Pixel Shape) in the Show Designer you can  simply drag the individual pixels into the shape you require (See image below).

Alternatively if you build the item first, you can use the webcam tool to automatically scan the item directly into the Show Designer (See section 5.2.3 Webcam Scan of the User Manual Version 3.2)

This years release will also contains an import feature which may help with creating larger pixel items.

For non-pixel items you can create custom objects for use in the visualisation (See section 7.3.8 Adding Custom Visualisation Objects in the user manual).

Hope that helps.

Craig.
(10-05-2019, 11:00 AM)Craig Wrote: If you create a Pixel Item (Pixel Shape) in the Show Designer you can  simply drag the individual pixels into the shape you require (See image below).

Alternatively if you build the item first, you can use the webcam tool to automatically scan the item directly into the Show Designer (See section 5.2.3 Webcam Scan of the User Manual Version 3.2)

This years release will also contains an import feature which may help with creating larger pixel items.

For non-pixel items you can create custom objects for use in the visualisation (See section 7.3.8 Adding Custom Visualisation Objects in the user manual).

Hope that helps.

Craig.
Thanks Craig,

I will have a go with the webcam tool tonight.

I created a reindeer before it worked but since I updated to latest software it no longer works.

Kind Regards

Nathan