Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Singing trees
Hi all just a simple question 
I have asked synchro lights twice now how many lights will I need to build a singing tree and how many controllers and what sort do I need to use per tree but had no reply and now I see sale is on . also things going out of stock ! 
So how do we get support and supply’s if they no longer trade ! 
Anybody had other problems? 

Regards jon
(20-12-2018, 04:48 PM)Stringle Wrote: Hi all just a simple question 
I have asked synchro lights twice now how many lights will I need to build a singing tree and how many controllers and what sort do I need to use per tree but had no reply and now I see sale is on . also things going out of stock ! 
So how do we get support and supply’s if they no longer trade ! 
Anybody had other problems? 

Regards jon
i just see magical 46 old post about face configuration so my next question is -: do we use this for the U.K. singing trees ? 
We do reply to all emails but occasionally some do go to spam or junk folders, also at this time of year we do get busy.

We do sell the tree templates whic come with instructions and recommended equipment and suggest some alterations.  Also with care you could make bigger or smaller and even use pixels instead of light strings.

We normally do have a sale in January but brought it forward this year.  Stock does change on a regular basis and some things may run out at this time of year.

Jane
Syncrolight
Thankyou Jane
I will look forward to the new stock in the new year ready for 2019
Hi all I now have the template for the singing trees 
My question is do the syncrolight software support the trees and how do you get to hear the words that the trees are singing ! 
My USA Megatree have singing faces and danceing lights I use a very low out put FM transmitter for this, the controller is a E131 will this connect to the synchro light controllers so they all work together ?  

Thanks for looking hope to get this running this year.
You would need to connect speakers and or fm transmitter to the PC or laptop to hear the music.  You create the show in the software there are features for talking faces in the software but you would need to sequence it.

Jane
Syncrolight
(31-01-2019, 04:21 PM)Thanks Jane so are you saying your light controllers cannot work with my  E 131 USA controller and I need to run them as two different shows ! Regards jon Wrote: You would need to connect speakers and or fm transmitter to the PC or laptop to hear the music.  You create the show in the software there are features for talking faces in the software but you would need to sequence  it.

Jane
Syncrolight