Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commercial display at Longacres Garden Centre
Video of one of our displays at Longacres Garden Center in Bagshot.

https://youtu.be/BTTXsf991Iw
(10-11-2018, 11:34 AM)Jane Wrote: Video of one of our displays at Longacres Garden Center in Bagshot.

https://youtu.be/BTTXsf991Iw

is this using ws2811 Pixel lights ?
No we always use 2801 for displays like this as they are more reliable and much faster.  The display is run using Syncrolight Ethernet controllers and our PI show player.

Jane
Syncrolight
I never managed to get a successful display from the pixels, (you advised me it wasn't easy) and I bought the WS2801 pixels
are there any software or firmware updates for last years ethernet controller ?
Yes there is firmeware and software updates on our website.  Software on our website and firmware through device manager.

If you are having problems then you contact us by the contact us on our website.  For general advice you can also ask on this forum.

Jane
Syncrolight
(11-11-2018, 05:51 PM)Jane Wrote: Yes cpap machines really work and software updates on our website.  Software on our website and firmware through device manager.

If you are having problems then you contact us by the contact us on our website.  For general advice you can also ask on this forum.

Jane
Syncrolight

That's pretty neat. Do you get a lot of compliments from your customers?
Hello,

Is it just outside the exit this year or do you have a stand inside like previous years and are you guys there at all to chat.

Kind Regards

Nathan
It is outside the exit also the entrance which is the same as last year.

We are not there to talk to this year and we do not have a display and stand like a few years ago as that was a different set up. 

You can email us or phone if you would like to ask us anything also we can arrange a demo at our office depending on availability of someone being in the office and being able to do a demo so would need to be arranged in advance.

Jane
Syncrolight