Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show player lag
Since adding pixels to my shows when they change from one show to the next there is a massive hang up in the change and all is off for a good 5-10 seconds.

This is just a problem for what my lights a not doing a musical display as they are all around 4 minutes and only take a few seconds to load between each one.

But the 2 shows I have written for when I just want them on all evening a 15 and 5 minutes and they take ages to load. I’ve tried this in both my laptop and desktop and both do the same.

The 15min is over 300mb and yes I know that’s larger than most but this day and age and with my laptop that is nothing.

When I benchmark test my HDD I can get 2500m/sec read and 1900mb/sec write.......(yes it’s very high spec laptop/solid state PCIE drive)

So all in all I want to know why both the show player and designers lag so much and I still frequently get out of memory issue.

Hopefully this can be resolved because I have 4 ac controllers a Ethernet pixel one and I want to expand for next year but can’t see how he software would handle it.

Messages In This Thread
Show player lag - by daniel5488 - 02-12-2017, 07:29 PM
RE: Show player lag - by Craig - 07-12-2017, 11:28 AM