Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethernet Pixel Controller Connection Issue
(09-09-2017, 05:26 PM)Craig Wrote: Have you changed the ip address of your PC to be in the same network range as the default ip address of the controller? Basically the first 3 numbers of of you PCs ip address must match the controller ip address. 4th number should be different I.e 192.168.168.100
Once you have connected to the controller you can change its ip address accordingly to suit your network settings and change your PCs ip address back.

hi, i have just tried this and it will not let me change the IP address as it also asks for the Network gateway but wont let me change it to 0.0.0.0 as the controller instructions state. it says i must enter a value between 1-223 - also, where should my ethernet be plugged in? my pc or my router?

i have just been out an purchased a 10/100 ethernet switch - at present i have the router connected to that, then the ethernet out of the switch goes into my controller - I'm getting mysefl confused.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ethernet Pixel Controller Connection Issue - by Bullet1986 - 09-09-2017, 06:30 PM