Syncrolight Forum

Full Version: Small Halloween Face
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, really sorry for asking SO many questions however I was wondering if the Small Halloween Face fits 12mm pixels? I am just wondering since it doesn’t say much about the size of LEDs/pixels unlike the other Halloween talking face frames which fit 12mm pixels/LEDs. 

Thank you so much for your help!
Jack
(Sorry again!!)
Hi Jack,

The small Halloween face is for 5mm LEDs (standard Christmas light strings) rather than pixels. As this face is only 14-inches square, i think it would really be too small for pixels, you would not get the definition required for the different mouth sections.

We do a Jack-O-Lantern that is small and fits pixels. It does not have different mouth sections, but just flashing the mouth can be effective to simulate talking/singing.

The Frankenstein head is good for pixels too. It has some basic mouth positions so can be used for talking.

Craig.
Hi Jack,

A video of a light show containing Frankenstein, Jack-O-Lantern and the small Halloween face is below.

https://youtu.be/UFywhPGhXtk

If you want the sequence let me know.

Craig