Syncrolight Forum

Full Version: Dimming and Repeat shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple of questions.

1. Is it possible to dim all lights in a show globally or do I have to edit each instance?

2. I have a show lasting approx 4 mins how do I set it to repeat continuously?

TIA
1. One way to set the maximum brightness is on the controller, depending on the controller type and firmware you have. In the Device Manager on later firmware versions, there is a brightness limiting tab that allows you to set a maximum brightness. This is the easiest way to limit brightness globally.

2. To play a show continually, use the Show Player and set the mode to play continuous.

Craig.
(25-09-2022, 10:26 AM)Pawtrax Wrote: [ -> ]A couple of questions.

1. Is it possible to dim all lights in a show globally or do I have to edit each instance?

2. I have a show lasting approx 4 mins how do I set it to repeat continuously?

TIA
Thanks

(25-09-2022, 07:02 PM)ForumAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]1. One way to set the maximum brightness is on the controller, depending on the controller type and firmware you have. In the Device Manager on later firmware versions, there is a brightness limiting tab that allows you to set a maximum brightness. This is the easiest way to limit brightness globally.

2. To play a show continually, use the Show Player and set the mode to play continuous.

Craig.
Thanks