Syncrolight Forum

Full Version: Show Player Bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there still a bug in the show player. No matter what I try I cannot get the first show to play. It always starts on the second show in the list and the first show always plays last.
(14-11-2021, 04:20 PM)Pawtrax Wrote: [ -> ]Is there still a bug in the show player. No matter what I try I cannot get the first show to play. It always starts on the second show in the list and the first show always plays last.

Hi i believe there is, however there is a easy fix, if you create a blank show around 10 seconds long then export to .shp format as you would a normal show and select this one to be number 1 in the show player, the show player will then jump over this show instead 

this should fix the issue your having

kind regards

jack
Thank you
Tried this but it now skips 3rd show in playlist
(14-11-2021, 04:20 PM)Pawtrax Wrote: [ -> ]Is there still a bug in the show player. No matter what I try I cannot get the first show to play. It always starts on the second show in the list and the first show always plays last.

I had this last year, in the end I put a full show that i didnt want to play as number 1 in the playlist.