Syncrolight Forum

Full Version: SD card show error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. 
I am checking out my SP10 shows to make sure all is ok ready for this year. The shows came already on the card plus I have added some more. They all work except for one which does not play but the music file does when I click on it in the Device Manager. The error says that something is missing so I guess that it is corrupted/damaged.
How do I repair this or get it back without paying for it again? Any help would be appreciated.
Put the sd card into a computer and copy all the files. Then either reformat the card or use a new sd card. Copy the files back onto the sd card. If its one of the original files that is not playing, let us know which one and we will email it to you.

Let me know how you get on

Craig.
(12-08-2021, 07:51 PM)Craig Wrote: [ -> ]Put the sd card into a computer and copy all the files. Then either reformat the card or use a new sd card. Copy the files back onto the sd card. If its one of the original files that is not playing, let us know which one and we will email it to you.

Let me know how you get on

Craig.
Hi Craig.
I have tried this and still no luck. The file is the Wizzards in Winter one, the music works but not the show.
Thanks for your help.
Chris
Just sent the file to you in an email. Sorry for the delay.

Craig