Syncrolight Forum

Full Version: Reindeer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Trying to wire up my animations to a DC controller. This is the last one in my collection and have done the exact same with wiring as I have the others and never had this problem.

For some reasons the lights aren’t illuminating even though the channel is active with 24v DC as tested it with a multi meter.

I have tried switching the polarity with no luck along with testing with another DC controller with no luck.

I’m hoping it’s not the strings after all the work has been done 

Any help would be appreciated

Kind Regards

Nathan
Have you checked the light strings work?  If it is a small light string and an unregulated power supply you may need resisters.
(28-08-2019, 11:10 AM)Jane Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked the light strings work?  If it is a small light string and an unregulated power supply you may need resisters.

Hello, 

I have tested it all and none of the LEDS are coming and I don’t have any short strings so no resistors requires.

Also tested the controller and working fine with all other LEDs
Have you checked for any broken wires in the light strings as one may have been damaged putting the lights in or wiring.
(28-08-2019, 05:55 PM)Jane Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked for any broken wires in the light strings as one may have been damaged putting the lights in or wiring.

This is across 3 strings on the same module. I haven’t had any trouble with any of my other animations