Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Singing face templates
Hi all,
really pleased to see you are making templates for the singing trees, snowmen etc and will definately be ordering. Just a quick question will the templates be re useable, i.e. if I buy one tree template can I make several trees? I am sure the answer will be an obvious yes but just thought I'd check
Phil
Hi Phill

Yes the templates can be re-used and you can also customize the template to suit your needs.  You just need to mark out through the paper where the LED's are carefully so it can be re-used.

Jane
Hi forum friends I've just browsed the syncrolight shop and I'm over the moon that they're now selling the paper templates for the singing faces but now I'm hoping that I can get preprogrammed songs to add to this element of our light show this year as I hate asking my friend to spend days creating songs as he has now moved to another country, also if anyone knows of a preprogrammed song that I can buy or upload please let me know.thanks guys
Hi All,

Good news, we have added a Lip Sync feature in the new version of the Show Designer to make programming talking faces a little easier. Big Grin

It supports up to 5 mouth position. You just create a new Lip Sync Animation, manually enter the text that is being sung in the soundtrack and the corresponding mouth events for the entered text are created automatically for you. Screen shots attached. The new version will be available very soon. The new version will be free to anyone who has purchased a software license in the last 12 months. If you purchased a license over 12 months ago the upgrade will be available at a discounted rate.

Craig.

Hi, A question for Paul Thompson really but if anyone can help please do. I am planning on making the xmas tree and snowman boards, I have the songs I want but was wondering how the "chatty" bits between the characters was done, did you record them yourself then add them to "Show designer" as another song? (Don't think I have the acting skills for that!!) or are there sequences available somewhere on the web to purchase/download?
Hi

As far as I know Paul had a 20 minute show make up with the songs and talking.  This was then sequenced in show designer.

Jane
(14-08-2017, 12:07 PM)Jane Wrote: Hi

As far as I know Paul had a 20 minute show make up with the songs and talking.  This was then sequenced in show designer.

Jane

Thanks Jane I thought it was something like that, just wondered where the talking bits came from or if they were homemade, commissioned etc. Not a problem I'll work something out
Hi Craig I will get my friend to look at this new lip sync that you have created to see if this will make it easier for him to sequence the 4 singing xmas faces & save him a lot of time, it's sounds like you are progressing in the right direction & I'm sure we are all very grateful to you & your team,might I just say also that your list of xmas songs are a real bonus especially to me as I'm not good with the software side of things, is there anyway that we can purchase songs that will work with our singing faces or is it not that simple. Thanks for your ongoing support
Hi
Just wondering when the new software with the lip sync feature will be available? I need to get syncing  Smile
Phil
The latest version including the Lip-Sync feature is now available to download.

https://www.syncrolight.co.uk/SyncroLight_V3_00_02.msi

This is a major new release and is available as a free upgrade to those who has purchased the software within the last 12 months.
Existing customers who purchased the software over 12 months ago can purchase a licence for this new version at a discounted rate.