Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duplicating Display item
Is it possible to cut/copy a display item and all events and rename as another item. In other words duplicate a display item and give it another name.
You need to create a new Display Item first, then you can copy and paste all events (selecting the row header selects all events, CTRL+C copies and CTRL+V pastes)

You would need to create the new display item manually or you could use the import configuration option as follows:
a) Save your show
b) Rename the current Display Item to a new name
c) Use the Import Configuration Option (importing the show saved before the rename). This will recreate your originally named display item (before it was renamed), giving you two identical display items. You can then copy and paste as above.
I have tried

to create a new Display Item first, copy and paste all events (selecting the row header selects all events, CTRL+C copies and CTRL+V pastes)

However nothing gets pasted to the new display item
Sounds something is not setup correctly on the the display item (Display Item/Segment/Channel etc).
If you email me the sequence I will take a look for you.
Its the Halloween ready to go sequecnce pk of 2 i recently purchased and downloaded. I am trying to copy the talking face and eyes.
I want to add another face and have each sing different parts of the monster mash song
Just tried duplicating them in the monster mash sequence. See https://youtu.be/EjylehSXqws

Is that what you are trying to do?
Do you want me to email you the updated sequence?
Exactly. Yes please
No problem. Just sent it to your email account.
Thanks
(15-09-2021, 09:41 AM)Craig Wrote: No problem. Just sent it to your email account.

I get this error when trying to open the file

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)